Spring 2021 (tentative)
- 21G.108 Chinese II for heritage speakers
- 6.006 Intro to Algorithms
- 21W.791/CMS.614 Network Cultures
- 6.009 Programming ?
- 21M.051 Fundamentals of Music ?
- 6.859 Interactive Data Visualization ?
- 6.004 Computation Structures ?
- 21G.107 Chinese I for heritage speakers
- 18.022 Adv Multivariable Calculus
- 6.042 Discrete Math for CS
- STS.044 Things & Thinking (UG+grad) (0.75 course)
- Dropped 14.01 Intro Microeconomics around week 5, 6.009 Programming around week 10 (...yeah)
- 6.0001 & 6.0002 Intro Python, Programming, Computational Thinking (each quarter-long)
- 10.407 Money for Startups (quarter-long) (UG+grad)
- 8.02 Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism
- CMS.100 Intro Media Studies
- 11.154 Big Data, Visualization, and Society (UG+grad)
- Dropped 5.111 Intro Chemistry in week 2
- CMS.618 Interactive Narrative
- 11.401 Intro to Housing, Community and Economic Development (grad)
- 7.012 Intro Biology
- 8.01 Physics I: Mechanics
Gotta catch 'em all maybe
Must take a course that's at least 6 units. Double counting is allowed if it matches the spirit of taking a diverse range of classes. For example, 10.407 (about startup funding for scientists/engineers spinning out hard/deep tech co's) doesn't get to also count as Course 2. But CMS.614 counts for 21W. These rules are subject to change.